Skip to main content

Politics - Donald Trump Charged with Unlawful Actions - Election 2024

- Donald Trump Dishonest Doings - Donald Too Much Trump Drama -

Politics - Donald Trump Charged with Unlawful Actions - Election 2024

Donald Trump Dishonest Doings - Donald Too Much Trump Drama upon Election 2024

Honestly, shocked that Donald Trump has become the first president to be charged with unlawful actions. Not shocked that he did unlawful activities but shocked was charged publically. For reason that probably not the first former president to do dishonest doings while in a presidential office.

Where I live, it was very much Trump voting people in 2020 with Trump signs and support everywhere. Now into 2023, I do not see as much support for Trump anymore in my area. It seems the sense that Donald Trump has become too much drama for people to vote for into 2024.

However, with different dimensions within paralleled lives, the support for Trump could change, as it gets closer to the election of 2024. Keep in mind, just sharing what is taking place with the people here and I am not for or against any presidential candidate while living in this timeline.

Do I still believe in the political conspiracies of the presidents and the government game?

Yes and no because everything exists and nothing exists within a multidimensional being. It is all a game, sometimes I play in the game and sometimes I do not, like blogging, this post plays in the game. Even though I know everything is real and nothing is real depending on our human perceptions as human beings. Everything is changeable depending on perceives their being.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.