Skip to main content

Ryan Edwards (allegedly) Wrecked the House - Scary for Mackenzie

- Ryan and Mackenzie Edwards from Teen Mom OG -

Ryan Edwards (allegedly) Wrecked the House - Scary for Mackenzie

Ryan Edwards Wrecked the House - Scary for Mackenzie - Ryan Edwards Jailed

This disturbed me so much and felt compelled to blog a post. Ryan Edwards is a drug addict and this probably led to this rage event. There is footage of Ryan Edwards (Teen Mom OG) allegedly wrecking the house he shared with his separated wife Mackenzie Edwards (Standifer).

I watched the footage, amazing how one person could do so much destruction. Scary that he did something like that to a house. Wonderment what was he doing to her in the same home of marriage? Wow, what if Mackenzie came home during his rage would he have killed her? Ryan's energy reminds me of those people that shoot their wife, and kids and then shoots themselves.

In current news reports it looks like Ryan Edwards is going to be jailed for one year for DUI and drugs. In this case, probably a good thing for the sake of Mackenzie and his children. There are so many what if’s if Ryan was walking around freely with so much rage inside him towards Mackenzie.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.