Skip to main content

A New Year in Predictors Predictions of Yearly Excitement or Disappointment

- Is it a Good or Bad Thing to Keep Predicting Predictions -

A New Year in Predictors Predictions of Yearly Excitement or Disappointment

- The Same Predictions as Ten Years Ago is that Helpful or Hurtful to Humanity -

A new year of passionate predictors with yearly predictions. I do understand the attraction of excitement in positive vibrations or disappointment depending on the predicted prediction.

In the past, I would blog predictions. Now I do not feel the need to make predictions, because I say is predicting something good or bad and whether is it helping or hurting others. Why I made predictions in the past was for attention as well as showcasing my spiritual greatness that was not that great yet. Now I say is there a thing as spiritual greatness of a human within humanity.

The most shocking in online observation is that many predictors are predicting the same events as ten years ago of the world is ending. It is as if we are living in a stalled consciousness or something. Is that helpful or hurtful to humanity to forecast future events that might or might not happen?

We are powerful vibrational creators of something that might happen, it could happen via the same predicted thoughts from humanity are the predictor. Because the vibration of the predictions was so powerful to humanity it could be devastating hate or encouraging love.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.