Skip to main content

Fooling Joke the Presidential Election - Joe and Don a Real Comedy Duo to Rob

- Fooling Joke is the 2024 USA Presidential Election it is a Real Comedy Session -

Fooling Joke the Presidential Election - Joe and Don a Real Comedy Duo to Rob

Rob the Notable to the Comedy Duo Candidates of Joe the Lost Moments and Don the Distraction

The fountain of the fooling is the 2024 USA presidential election it is a real comedy session.

We have Joe Biden, who can barely finish a simple sentence and Donald Trump is battling everyone in lawsuits and distractions. The candidate that seems less of a joke to me is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Nevertheless, Rob with the Notable last name is not given a fair chance to compete in the campaign with the comedy duo candidates of Joe the Lost Moments and Don the Distraction.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.