Skip to main content

Lost and Found in Awakening Moments into Opening the Love to Mission Again

- Lost Hopelessness and Found Hopefulness into Opening Me Again -

Lost and Found in Awakening Moments into Opening the Love to Mission Again

- Lost Hopelessness and Found Hopefulness in Awakening to Earth Mission Again -

With the awakening process, it feels like it contains so many lost and found moments throughout a lifetime. It taught me that cannot plan anything and just go with the flow of life and love.

I have been lost for 4 years it feels. It stemmed from the pandemic, the death of a twin flame and soul mate that I did not see coming. Shocking to lose my twin flame in death in January 2020 (union 2005-2015, knew for 18 years, strong bond). But more shocking to lose my soul mate in death too in October 2021 (a strong romance like a Hallmark movie 2016-2021, knew for 8 years).

I went into hopelessness, suicide did cross my human mind at moments. However, getting into strength training saved my life to create this happiness. No matter the craziness of this human incarnation I still see the beautifulness of being incarnated on earth. Even though I do not fit in with society is very hard but I still love the journey of observing and loving the beings here.

In my hopelessness, I wanted to delete everything on social media. Glad I did not delete this blog and this blog has always been my place to express words. I am a longtime blogger, I started in 2007, and even though took many of the older posts off, I saved them for future references of the past.

Whether is good or bad writing I still love the journey of blogging a post even if it is just me reading this blog it is opening the door to my remembered mission in hopefulness to being love.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.