Skip to main content

Social Media - Positive People making Negative Predictions - Trapped by Thoughts - Controlled by Concepts

- Social Media is Trapped by Thoughts and Controlled by Concepts -

Social Media - Positive People making Negative Predictions - Trapped by Thoughts - Controlled by Concepts

Positive People with Negative Predictions via Biblical Beliefs and New-Age Channelings

On social media, positive people are making negative predictions. The biggest prediction is the end of the world within deadly devilish dogmas via biblical bible beliefs and new-age channelings.

Beautiful awakenings for people through reading the bountiful bible or channeling beings of ascension upon the universes of new-age realities. However, that thing that creates self-awakening can also become what keeps, you trapped in the soul slumber of self-sleeping in consciousness.

During lost and found moments of my awakening, seeing what created my awakening can become the same thing that keeps me sleeping while trapped in thoughts and controlled by concepts. An example of that for me is I had to release the many concepts of soul mates and twin flames.

Now, I observe concepts but I do not live in the concept, it is like learning a concept, then releasing the concept and going on with my day to enjoy earth that does not need concepts for happiness.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.