Skip to main content

You are a Star-Seed or a Light-Worker - It Matters and Doesn’t Matter - Clogged

- Clogged Consciousness - Star-Seeds and Light-Workers - Clogs of Content -

You are a Star-Seed or a Light-Worker - It Matters and Doesn’t Matter - Clogged

The Concept of Star-Seeds and Light-Workers - Clogged Concepts -

Looking at the subjects that mattered to me in 2014 and now in 2024, it does not matter anymore. Wow, I am amazed by how the many subjects that I loved ten years ago can feel so different now.

In 2014, created blog posts on the subject of star-seeds and light-workers. It is a beautiful concept that has a self-awakening purpose. However, it is kind of a wastebasket of time to research and search on internet devices that distract from offline enjoying the incarnation as a human being.

The subject that created an awakening can also become the same thing that keeps people controlled by concepts of content. It is disturbing that the star-seed and light-worker information has not evolved but is clogged in consciousness and creates clogs of content on social media.

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.