Skip to main content

Endorsing President Joe Biden Brain makes Democratic Party and Funny Fundraising Celebrities look Foolish

- President Joe Biden Brain Endorsing makes Democrats and Fundraising Celebrities look Foolish and Not a Joe Biden Fan but I Am Starting to Feel Sorry for Him -

Endorsing President Joe Biden Brain makes Democratic Party and Funny Fundraising Celebrities look Foolish

Democrats Endorsing President Joe Biden as Their Candidate Makes Them Look Foolish

I am not a fan of Joe Biden and have not voted for him to be president. However, seeing footage of lost brain function and mental function to function as a normal president is scary and sad.

The Democrats should be ashamed for putting Joe out there like that as their candidate. It makes the Democratic Party look like they lost brain function too. Then celebrities and other politicians endorsing and fundraising for another Joe Biden presidency make everyone look foolish.

In my empathic heart, starting to feel sorry for Joe. Many are saying it is elder abuse and I kind of agree. Joe Biden had four years he achieved his dream of being president of the United States but the most respectful thing he can do for himself and the country is not to run for another term.

About

about
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella --- My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA).

Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th.

I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth.

In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.