Skip to main content

Crazy that the Trump Shooter looks like a Little Kid who did a Big Kid Act

- Crazy that the President Trump Shooter looks like a Little Kid who did a Big Kid Act -

Crazy that the Trump Shooter looks like a Little Kid who did a Big Kid Act

The President Donald Trump Shooter looks like a Little Kid who did a Big Kid Act

If living under a rock, there was an attempted assassination of President Donald Trump.

When first seeing the images of the Trump shooter, my first thought was he looked like a little kid who did a big kid act at 20 years old only. When I think of an assassinator, I see in my mind a tall and masculine man that can kick the ass of anyone with martial arts moves. Not this kidlike person trying to assassinate a president, it is so crazy, how looks are deceiving with the human being.

About

about
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella --- My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA).

Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th.

I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth.

In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.