Skip to main content

Take Your Body for a Walk Today

- Walking is the Basic Fundamentals of the Body -

Take Your Body for a Walk Today to Walk Your Body Tomorrow

Shocked by the amount of humans who have a challenging time simply walking their human bodies. What motivated this post was I see it with the humans around me right now.

Many people did not take their bodies for a walk for years and now they cannot walk at all. The most shocking thing of all they wonder why they cannot walk now is the craziest shock of all.

Take your body for a walk today because walking is the basic fundamentals of the body, therefore, take your body for a walk today to walk your body tomorrow is the gift within love being you.

Walk Today to Walk Your Body Tomorrow is the Gift within Love Being You

Video Details: -- This Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/NiOxs4O-NtI

About

about
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella --- My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA).

Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th.

I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth.

In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.