Skip to main content

If Joe Biden is Reelected as President - Kamala Harris First Female Vice President

- Kamala Harris First Female Vice President and maybe First Female President -

Kamala Harris First Female President - If Joe Biden is Reelected as President

Kamala Harris First Female Vice President and Least Talked-About by the Media

After blogging, the Michelle Obama post, I forgot that Kamala Harris is the first female vice president. Not sure why but not many talk about Kamala Harris, such as mainstream and social media. The least talked-about vice president we ever had and not sure if that is done on purpose.

Keep in mind, that I am not for or against Kamala Harris because I do not know much about her. That might be the vibe of others too, it is not that we like or dislike we just do not know her.

With the situation of Joe Biden, she could become president anytime. If President Joe Biden is elected again or drops out of the election, I would assume Kamala Harris would take over that potential spot as president of the United States. Whatever happens, it is meant to happen.

About

about
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella --- My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA).

Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th.

I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth.

In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.