Skip to main content

Fitness Diary - Intuitive Training with Instinctive Refueling - Transition Time

- Intuitiveness Exercising with Instinctiveness Eating -

Fitness Diary - Intuitive Training with Instinctive Refueling - Transition Time

- Intuitive Training of Intuitiveness with Instinctive Refueling of Instinctiveness -

On this day, it is raining and the message of the body is to rest the muscles and feel the energy to blog this post. Because the farm animals are grazing the spring grasses with not as many feeding animals chores to do on this day. It naturally has created a day with more time for blogging.

I know, I have not been logging my training and refueling on this blog. The reason I am going through a transition in my exercising and eating is that I am calling intuitive training and instinctive refueling. Intuitiveness and instinctiveness of the moment, it almost make it feel unnatural to log it because of living in the moment instead of logging beforehand or afterward.

Moreover, what my workouts and refueling have been lately is whatever feeling in the moment of the body. I do not plan my workouts or my meals anymore but let my body guide me in what it wants. It is a more freeing way of being within intuitiveness and instinctiveness with the body.

- Example of an Intuitive Fitness Day -

Sunrise, the body was feeling like a yoga session. At noon dumbbell, bicep curls with back rows. Then in the afternoon hay bale hip thrusting glutes with a heavy feedbag. Then at five while in the house, felt like doing banded glute kicks, leg lunges, and chest presses on a stability ball. Later the sun is setting, feel like doing split squats using a tree stump and shoulder presses with rocks.

- Example of Instinctive Refueling Day -

Sunrise, the body wants eggs for fat and protein, sliced aged cheese for probiotics, a cup of Jersey cow milk for nutrients, and tablespoons of raw honey for energizing carbs. However, before my first food, my favorite part of my day is coffee mornings. Then after sunrise, into a fasting session until refueling at sunset with beefsteak, freshly baked bread, and tuna, cucumbers with avocado.

Next Post:

Profile

My photo
Jami --- Jami Lynn Antella
My name is Jami, a female from Wisconsin (USA). Jami Lynn is my first, middle name, and Antella is my higher self-name. A Libra sign, a dragon Chinese sign, and born on September 24th. I live on a farm living a simple life that loves writing words as a passionate hobby.

I know, not a great blogger or the greatest writer of words but I do love blogging a post in this timeline is a mission. Not trying to influence anybody of anything anymore because everyone has their journey on earth. In the past, was trying to be somebody, but now discovered a more peaceful incarnation by not trying to be someone and just love being part of the human journey, as Jami.